The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Drosell

Conversation Between Drosell and Floridawg
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Floridawg
    08-24-2011
    Floridawg
    My bad, but I'm back. Sorry for the loss of games, but it was one of those situations that required my attention and pulled me from the computer and away from my games. But, back in the saddle and itching for a fight.
  2. Floridawg
    08-12-2011
    Floridawg
    This will only affect our head to head match. I was able to transfer command to Cal on the team game.
  3. Floridawg
    08-12-2011
    Floridawg
    I will be out until probably Sunday, so I will miss my next two turns. Your choice to wait or move. But I wanted you to know. Sorry for the inconvenience, but little choice.
  4. Drosell
    07-15-2011
    Drosell
    If you did have another free slot and the free time would you be interested in a mirror game? I have no free slots now but if you wanted to do a mirror I could up my membership, otherwise theres no point in upping it now. It seems for now it's mostly Caledonia,you, and I that play out complete games.
  5. Drosell
    07-15-2011
    Drosell
    Well it's obvious these rumors we've been hearing about this new commander Meade being in charge of the AOTP are false. They are acting far to decisive and aggresive to be under Meades orders. Do you have another free slot?
  6. Drosell
    07-14-2011
    Drosell
    If you want to be the rebs we can shut this one down and start another? I was trying to set-up one of each and let you choose which game to join but it would only let me set up one game as I had only one slot. It really doesn't matter to me which side I play
  7. Drosell
    07-14-2011
    Drosell
    It would only let me create one game as I only have one slot available. So, I reccommend join my game or if you wanted to play the Rebs create a game and I will join. Oh.. I was thinking of doing daily turns but if you prefer we could do weekly?
  8. Drosell
    07-14-2011
    Drosell
    I'll set up two games with reversed roles and you can chooses which side to join. I can only play in one of them though as I only have one slot available the other is a re-match with caledonia
  9. Drosell
    07-13-2011
    Drosell
    I wouldn't mind trying the Blue Bellies out this time but if you wanted them I have no problem at all being the Rebs.
  10. Floridawg
    07-13-2011
    Floridawg
    Dude, I have an opening for a battle. Interested? If so, let me know if you want Butternut or Bluebelly.