Recruit

Default Game 151

New to this and wanted to meet all that are playing
Old 12-18-2010
Administrator
General

Default Howdy

Hi rebelfan,
Im the game admin. You will see plenty of posts from me on the board here. I also lurk around in some games so you might bump into me there as well. Anyway, welcome to The Campaign of 1863 (or C63 for short). Make sure you check out the Help pages and the Tips and Tricks thread to get you started. Alternatively you can post questions or concerns here and either myself or one of our veteran Beta testers will get you pointed in the right direction.

Thanks for joining us,
Jeff
Old 12-18-2010
Recruit

Default Glad to meet you :)

I saw that there are 2 types of games. 1 is a 10 p[layer game the other a 2 player game, how do I know which I am in? I think I have made my choices for moves, when I go back though it appears like I have not moved anyone, how do I know my move orders were set?
Old 12-18-2010
Administrator
General

Game 151 is a "Duel"/Daily game, which is the 2 player version.
The game works a bit different from others that you might have played. The best way for me to describe it is that its a board game over the internet. There are 2 different game schedules. Daily games mean that your orders will be due every day at 12:00 a.m. Pacific. Weekly games mean that your orders will be due once a week at 12:00 a.m. on the day listed on the join game page column "Start Day".

So your orders will be processed tonight at 12:00 and the results will be posted and available to you shortly after the deadline.

FYI C63 is free to play a single game at a time (meaning when Game 151 is over you are able to join another game). If you would like to play in more than 1 game at the same time we offer tiered subscriptions for more concurrent games.

Hope this helps. We are currently re-working some of the web pages to describe the game system in more detail.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with,
Jeff
Old 02-06-2011
Recruit

How do I start a game?
Old 02-06-2011
Administrator
General

Hi wtmcmill,
Only subscribers are allowed to start a game. However during Beta testing I will make sure that there are always a few games to sign up for. Just head on over to the Join A Game page. From there you have a few different options. Check out my last post in this thread for instructions.
Jeff