The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Test Forum

Old 02-05-2019
Corporal

Definitely would beta test any possible solutions to provide more informed feedback.
Old 02-08-2019
Private

Hey Guys How are we able to play another game. It says I have to update subscription. I thought we could not do that at this time or am I wrong about that. Let me know
Old 02-08-2019
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengldkid View Post
Hey Guys How are we able to play another game. It says I have to update subscription. I thought we could not do that at this time or am I wrong about that. Let me know
As far as I know, right now we're currently limited to one game at a time. Jeff can confirm. I'd like to have a 1v1 going on the side, but for now am just playing our VERY interesting & fun 2v2. Best regards to you and Caledonia!

Of course, if y'all surrender now we'll treat yer soldiers well and allow you to keep yer swords Maybe even give yah some moonshine

Last edited by Robert Banford; 02-08-2019 at 02:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2019
Private

I Know having one game at a time is tough. Have your troops come join the party we have for you in your honor in Harrisburg and Washington. C'mon don't be SHY!!!! LOL
Old 02-08-2019
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengldkid View Post
I Know having one game at a time is tough. Have your troops come join the party we have for you in your honor in Harrisburg and Washington. C'mon don't be SHY!!!! LOL
LOL....we'll be there. Washington is a slam dunk, Harrisburg.....we'll see! A great game thus far. I'm just kidding about surrender, of course. The "Fat Lady" has not sung yet Many turns to go. We, the Banford Brothers, salute you both.

We have some great places in Alexandria that we're settling in to, should you wish to join us to clink a glass or more! Been here so long that some of our soldiers have kids calling them "Daddy" =P

My wife already wants to change the wallpaper and wants my opinion.... "Do you prefer a Rose pattern or Hibiscus?..."

Methinks I'd rather die in battle....as there is no right answer

Last edited by Robert Banford; 02-08-2019 at 08:06 PM.