The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Northern Camp

Old 03-12-2014
Recruit

Default Game#4123

*Yes, I am aware that everyone can see this*
Most of you missed the first round. Kinda crappy that it became active after midnight(local) and that most were not able to get their moves in. I've got the ball rolling and got my Corps moving to good positions.

Good luck!
Old 03-12-2014
Cadet

While I am not in your game, I do feel your pain. Perhaps there can be some reward by the Designers to the players who make their moves on time AND play the entire game?
e
Old 03-12-2014
Private

I checked the game before I went to bed at 2200 EST and it wasn't created by that time. If it happens after that, which it did, 10 times out of 10 times I'll miss the first move.
Old 03-13-2014
Recruit

Looks like the rebs are going to be controlled by by just 2 people.
Old 03-13-2014
Cadet

If you would have me and its still possible I like to take over for anyone but Lee at this time
e
Old 03-13-2014
Private

Well I think I'm the only one moving for the Rebs so far. I don't mind at all if you jump in. I'm not sure how that works though. Might have to get with Jeff.
Old 03-13-2014
Recruit

Danny, you get ahead too far there, I'll have a comfy prison cell for your men in Harrisburg.
Old 03-14-2014
Administrator
General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Well I think I'm the only one moving for the Rebs so far. I don't mind at all if you jump in. I'm not sure how that works though. Might have to get with Jeff.
When it's within the first 3 turns I can sub someone in with a minimal amount of headaches (the problem there is that they might show up again). After that the command gets transferred by the engine and it would be a nightmare. So for now adding someone in mid-game is out. Sorry guys

Jeff
Old 03-15-2014
Private

Well 23rd of March, If Harrisburg is where you're holding the rest of my Generals then I must ask you to release them. Or I'll just have to take them back myself…after a few days delay of course.
Old 03-16-2014
Recruit

Thumbs down

I'll get a bead on you soon. Love the suspense though!