The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Northern Camp

Old 03-22-2014
Corporal

Default Akxman again...

President Lincoln has informed me that commander akxman is at it agin....'he has assumed command of that flea bitten mob known as the army of virginia and is more than likely up to no good and will more than likely infest a great deal of the north with a flea pestilance.....as you have 'thumped' him in the past, I would have you take command of the fine and proud army of the potomac and hunt him down and bring this scoundrel back to washing in chains...'
I responded, '...mr president, it was only at great cost and with supreme effort that i was able to defeat this sly and devious adversary in a previous campaign. And now that spring approaches, the april showers will herald the arrival of the open water fishing season, i will have little time to devote to campaigning....'
president lincoln then did remind me that this akxman is from wisconsin, more than likely a cheese headed packer backer.....and these wiscosin'ites are known to slip across the minnesota border to drink our beer and catch our great bounty of walleys and jumbo perch....
well now, me being from minnesota, the greatest state in the union and easily heaven on earth, i was moved by duty and pride to take up the command and commence with yet another border war......
so thus i begin my hunt....
Old 03-26-2014
Corporal

Thumbs down

Zobs, let me know when you need another partner ion a game. I've been away on travel but I'm back now.
Old 03-27-2014
Corporal

...absolutely ole friend! glad you still be up and about!