The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Taunts and Challenges

Old 12-16-2012
Private

Default Nuts and Squirrels

What's up with y'all junior members that just one of ya's can't step up and fill Gen Longstreet's shoes and show our senior members the not for longstreet?Ooga Booga your a friend, Nathan Bedford Forrest your a reb, I'll fight ya as a yank but sure could use your help ag'in the Col. and cal! How bout it juniors anybody??? In the winter, squirrels store their nuts what'd y'all do with yours??? Beta 823/24 hours. OK so somehow now, y'all got an extra an extra 7 days to find your nuts. NUTS! was another famous General's comment when his enemy requested his surrender! If you know who that was sign up for Beta 823 the Col. and cal aren't that tough...

Last edited by foxsea; 12-17-2012 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2012
Cadet

fox, I'll fight you this time but if you want me to join a group (on the southern side, of course) mail me or post here or something. I have never played anything other than single player.
Going to need lots of advice, but I'm game.
Old 12-17-2012
Private

Commander Forrest I joined Oct.30th played cal until a router problem cut our match short on Black Friday. Eleven turns and I was schooled as best can be expected in less than 2 weeks. The next few games were no shows and I got really excited when you were still here after 2 turns. So when you ask for advice I'm not sure I'm the "go to guy" however in game we will learn to use the in game mail system together, as this will be my first multi-player game also! As for Strategy/Tactics we'll discuss those in game! I'm glad to help just don't want to tell you wrong. I am currently reviewing a few items and will update you when we begin play. Thanx NBF and I'm glad you found your nuts, your the only one to step up! OR NUT, WHERE ARE YA??? BETA 823

Last edited by foxsea; 12-17-2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: missed a dumb pun
Old 12-19-2012
Private

OK so I guess this taunts for Santa-Claus! Please, please, please bring me a Gen. Longstreet before Christmas Eve. I know we are suppose to wait until Christmas Day, however the squirrels in my area have stolen all my friends nuts and apparently Gen. Longstreet's also!
Old 12-19-2012
Private

THANK YOU SANTA! YeeeeeeeHawww!!! Now Gen. Lee and Gen. Longstreet can go squirrel huntin' for Christmas and New Years! Commander NBF please be certain to read your "in game" mail/in and mail/out messages as this will be our only means of communication without this whole forum knowing our surprise attack on Washington and our technique. Check your mail before you make your next move. Thanx foxsea.

Last edited by foxsea; 12-20-2012 at 01:05 AM. Reason: No "good ole' boy" can talk without his yeehaw!
Old 12-20-2012
Captain

so you think you're the hunters?
Old 12-20-2012
Private

Commander caledonia: NUTS!

Last edited by foxsea; 12-20-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-21-2012
Private

Good morning Col., I'll bet you were glad when Gen. Reynolds finally showed up last evening! Good ole' T'nesee Mash! I'll make another bet. You know whose huntin' who! See Ya on the Field!
Old 12-21-2012
Private

Col. Moseby are you of the mind to accept Gen. Reynolds command before or after Christmas? Also, are those am-unds those squirrels are eatin'?
Old 12-21-2012
Corporal

Thumbs down

Foxsea, are you and Col Moseby going to accept command in the War against Northern Aggression? We are ready when ya'll are...let's don't go getting cold feet....