The Campaign of 1863  

Go Back   The Campaign of 1863 > Taunts and Challenges

Old 12-07-2013
Corporal

Default Crew game...still seeking

....HOLIDAY HORROR CREW GAME::: STILL SEEKING FOUR EXPERIENCED PLAYERS OR A NEW MEMBER WILLING TO 'COMMIT'. The amazing michaelbounds and myself have taken up the union cause: hoping for a talented up and coming mead commander to assist/lead us in thrashing some unfortunate csa players. I fully understand that any potential csa players upon seeing commander michaelbounds as a field commander for the union are shuddering with dread and loath. (:
Old 12-07-2013
Corporal

Talking

Zobs, if you aren't careful, Moseby will pick up the challenge and kick our butts...again...LMAO!!!!!
Old 12-07-2013
Corporal

...ah..the famed 'lions and tigers and bears, oh my' campaign. My skinny ole butt remembers it well. But this moseby, he is long gone now, faded into memory, and a legend only. He has become but a story that one tells small children so as to frighten them that they may never sleep.
Our primary concern is with securing a capable mead commander. ( perhaps you, my old friend will take the role of mead?)
Our secondary concern is finding any daring and brave csa players....but i suspect they all prey upon union newbies and have no time for challenges......
(: just saying
Old 12-07-2013
Quartermaster Sergeant

LOL...once recovered from shuddering and resurrected from ether, perhaps I could be up for a challenge. If ya'll know where I can find one let me know...
Old 12-07-2013
Corporal

...ah, me ole friend col j moseby! It be a fine day here in the north...40 below and dropping. Got nuthin to do but post snide remarks here on taunts and challenges. How's about you taking our Mead command? I dare say I speak for Michaelbounds and myself when I say it would be our honor and privilege to humbly attempt to implement your strategy and objectives to the demise of some poor ole csa team? (:
Old 12-07-2013
Corporal

Exclamation

I concur!!!!
Old 12-07-2013
Private

I'm going to be honest. If I seen that you three have taken the same side, I would not attempt to play against. I'm not afraid to admit it. LOL
Old 12-08-2013
Corporal

well kind sir, can only take your remarks as high praise. It also appears you have lofty stats of your own. You would fit the role of mead quite nicely! You would find Cmmndr Michaelbounds and myself capable field marshals...well, that is a subjective opinion. You may find us a lot to handle! If you can adopt a Nimitz or Eisenhower type of approach, you may find us useful. A clear strategy, attainable objectives and a free rein to react would bode well for us...and that, sir, would bode well for you!
Old 12-08-2013
Corporal

....oh boy...took the csa role in a duel game...have now found myself pitted against commander moseby. I suspect I will once again be schooled in humility...(:
Old 12-08-2013
Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by zobs1959 View Post
well kind sir, can only take your remarks as high praise. It also appears you have lofty stats of your own. You would fit the role of mead quite nicely! You would find Cmmndr Michaelbounds and myself capable field marshals...well, that is a subjective opinion. You may find us a lot to handle! If you can adopt a Nimitz or Eisenhower type of approach, you may find us useful. A clear strategy, attainable objectives and a free rein to react would bode well for us...and that, sir, would bode well for you!
Well said!!!!